1. Protection of interests of a founder (participant, shareholder) at the meeting of company members;
2. Legal advice on issues of legal security and safety of the owner’s property;
3. Legal assistance to founders (shareholders) in the restoration of violated rights:
4. Development of Charters, shareholders' agreements;
5. Support of transactions on purchase and sale of business;
6. Defense of a founder in bankruptcy proceedings, including the case of bringing to subsidiary liability;
7. Control over compliance with legislation in force and over prevention of abuse by a manager and/or creditors in a bankruptcy case;
8. Representation of interests in economic court in cases concerning bringing a founder (member, shareholder) to subsidiary liability.
1. Defense of a director in bankruptcy proceedings, including the case of bringing to subsidiary liability;
2. Legal assistance on legality and safety of doing business;
3. Legal support of business.